The Buchanan County Health Trust is pleased to award over $68,000 in grant funding to the following area organizations to help fulfill their requests for health related projects and equipment.
- $41,100 to Buchanan County Health Center to assist with needs in the MedSurg, Surgery, Clinical Education, Inpatient Pharmacy, Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Independent Living departments.
- $8,712 to the Jesup Fire Department for PPE replacements
- $3,099 to the Aurora Comet Center for a new recumbent bike
- $2,000 to Winthrop Little League for an AED
- $13,800 to Rowley Fire & EMS for PPE replacements
Currently accepting grant request applications for July 2022 review, the Buchanan County Health Trust is a nonprofit organization exclusively for charitable, education, and scientific purposes which benefit or support the medical and health care for persons within Buchanan County. Since its foundation in 1989, the Health Trust has granted over $800,000 to nonprofit organizations within Buchanan County.
The next deadline to submit a grant request application is June 30th. Applications may be found online at BuchananHealthTrust.com. For more information about the Buchanan County Health Trust, please contact 319-332-0905.